Web Design and Development in Stroudsburg, PA and Eastern, PA
Creating a Professional, User-Friendly Website for your business.
Your website is the center of your business solar system! All of your other marketing efforts and campaigns should gravitate toward your website. Furthermore, your website should also be an energy source that enlightens your customers, your investors, your vendors and your employees.
The digital marketing team at Mediastead will help your company take your website to a new level.
Unlock the Power of Your Website.
Our experienced web design and development team will help you create a website that will drive more leads, engage more customers, improve your customer service experience, and set the foundation for your digital marketing efforts. With our help, your website will be an asset to your business for years to come.
Create a website that reflects your brand.
Our PACE process guides each project as we build your custom website from the ground up. We’ll work with you to understand your goals, identify target audiences, gather content, produce copywriting, create visuals and employ an effective strategy for launching your website.
Reach more customers with SEO Optimization.
Get your website to the top of the search engine rankings and drive more organic traffic to your business. With SEO Optimized content developed by the digital marketing team at Mediastead, you’ll be able to reach a wider audience and make sure potential customers find you first.
Keep your visitors engaged with a fast, optimized website.
Speed and performance are key for keeping visitors on your website. With Web Design & Development from Mediastead, you can ensure no one bounces too quickly by having a highly optimized website that’s built for speed. Increase user engagement and keep your visitors coming back to learn more about what you have to offer!
Web Design & Development: Is There a Difference?
Web design and development are two closely related disciplines that are essential for creating a successful online presence. While the terms are sometimes used interchangeably, they actually refer to distinct but interrelated aspects of website creation. Web design involves the visual and aesthetic elements of a website, such as layout, colors, and typography, while web development focuses on the technical aspects, such as coding and functionality. Understanding the differences between web design and development is crucial for building a website that is both visually appealing and highly functional.
Get more from your website.
Take the next step and unlock the full potential of your website. With custom features and design, carefully crafted copy, and a solid infrastructure, you will be generating more leads and converting more customers in no time!
- For Customers – The go-to destination for your current customers. More than just a brochure, but a resource that engages powerful customer interactions.
- For Prospects – New leads and potential customers should be drawn to your website and invited to buy your products and services.
Your SMB website should be much more than an online brochure.
- For Vendors and Investors – Relationships are critical to business growth. Build a reputation among your strategic partners.
- For Employees – The beating heart of any business is its people. In today’s incredibly competitive marketplace, attracting the best and brightest will give you a competitive advantage moving forward.
Highly functional websites may include:
- E-commerce functionality
- User groups, forums and knowledge bases
- Employee intranet
- File transfer and storage
Creative, strategic, data driven and constantly up-to-date!
Ongoing support, web hosting, and maintenance are critical.
Mediastead Hosting & Maintenance provides the following:
- Plans for monthly, weekly, or even daily content updates
- On-demand updates
- Business-class or dedicated Web servers
- A 70+ server CDN (Content Delivery Network), for lightning fast websites worldwide
- Monthly security updates – urgent security updates within days or hours
- Specialized security to prevent malicious disruption and data loss
- Three-tiered backup system including off-site backups
- GDPR, CCPA, PCI and HIPAA compliance
- Accessibility for visitors with disabilities
- Multi-tiered access for employee and third-party roles.
- Security Certificates included free and kept updated automatically.
- Hosting plans as low as $59 monthly with generous storage and bandwidth.
Every Mediastead website is created, updated, and maintained by our team of artists and geeks! Today, managing your website costs less than a single part-time employee.