Caregiver Recruitment, Selection & Retention in the Digital Marketing Age
Today’s home care companies are tackling the crisis in human resources by using techniques developed by digital marketing professionals. To be effective, your recruiters need to become marketers, and your agency’s brand identity must be solidified in the minds of both potential caregivers and current caregivers.
This series of three webinars will provide actionable strategies to conquer the single biggest barrier to growing your home care agency, a lack of quality caregivers.
- Part one – A Digital Recruiting Study, presented by Home Care CEO and Mediastead
- Part two – Digital Marketing Techniques in Caregiver Recruitment & Selection
- Part three – 90-day Retention Strategies for Home Care Agencies
Each session will include a short webinar presentation followed by unlimited Q&A with the panelists.
The series is $149 per location, but survey participants will receive $50 off. Claim your discount coupon code by completing the Digital Recruiting Survey today.
This special offer expires October 25! The survey will be closed at that time.
Take the survey, earn $50 off now! [Let’s Go!] I’m not sure yet, tell me more. [Not yet]
A Digital Recruiting Study, presented by Home Care CEO and Mediastead
In September and early October 2023, Home Care CEO, with the support of digital marketing firm, Mediastead, developed a brief survey to assess the state of the industry as it pertains to caregiver recruiting using digital marketing techniques.
The first segment of Digital Recruiting in Non-Medical Home Care will examine the survey results.
Home care researcher and Home Care CEO Founder, Stephen Tweed, and Mediastead Managing Partner, Jason Tweed, will present research results and share insights from analyzing the data. You will get specific suggestions on how to use this data to improve your caregiver recruiting and retention processes.
Part 1 – November 1, 2023 – 2 PM Eastern time – 30-minute webinar with Live Q&A to follow.
Digital Marketing Techniques in Caregiver Recruitment & Selection
Jason Tweed is a digital marketing expert as well as a user of home care services on a daily basis. Jason will share techniques he has used with agency clients as well as recruiting his own home care aides in a pinch when agencies couldn’t fill the gaps.
This frank discussion from Jason’s perspective will tell you what home care companies are doing right and wrong when it comes to caregiver recruitment and retention.
Additionally, Stephen Tweed, author of Conquering the Crisis: Proven Solutions for Caregiver Recruiting and Retention. Will discuss how recruitment and selection have changed since the Covid-19 pandemic, which exacerbated an already critical shortage of care providers.
Part 2 – November 8, 2023 – 2 PM Eastern time – 30-minute webinar with live Q&A to follow.
90-day Retention Strategies for Home Care Agencies
The vast majority of caregiver turnover occurs in the first 90 days. Jensen Jones, CEO of Home Care CEO, will discuss proven techniques to successfully move new hires through the first 90 days.
Michael Rapino, founder and senior partner at digital marketing agency, Mediastead, will discuss how marketing automation techniques can be invaluable to this 90-day retention system.
Following the presentation, the full panel will be available for a live Q&A.
- Stephen Tweed, author and researcher
- Jensen Jones, home care mastermind leader
- Michael Rapino, digital marketing automation expert
- Jason Tweed, marketing strategist and home care customer
Part 3 – November 15, 2023 – 2 PM Eastern time – 45 minute webinar with live Q&A to follow.
I’m in – Let’s start the survey! [Let’s Go!] I’ll just pay full price. [$149]
Just a few more details…
- Home Care CEO Mastermind members are eligible for special discounts. Contact Jensen Jones for a discount code.
- Each registration can be used by multiple people at the same location. One fee per agency.
- The webinars will be recorded and distributed to participants following the final session. The Q&A sessions will not be recorded.
- If your company participated anonymously, you may still receive a coupon code upon request. Contact Jason Tweed for a discount code.