How do you improve your SEO?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the practice of improving the visibility of a website or web page in online search engines.
There are many ways to improve SEO, but some primary tactics include developing high-quality site content using key search terms, building backlinks to your site from high-authority websites, integrating social media, and having a website that is responsive and loads quickly on all devices.
Taking a broad approach to optimizing your website can pay off in increased traffic and better page rank.
Get a Free SEO Snapshot
How do we measure SEO?
SEO evaluation is one important component to your overall marketing strategy. At Mediastead, we analyze five critical factor and give them a simple letter grade. Each factor is comprised of up to a dozen additional tests.
- On-Page SEO – High quality, keyword rich content that is properly designed for easy search engine interpretation is the most important factor.
- Link Evaluation – Backlinks (incoming) and relevant outgoing links help associate your website with other high quality websites.
- Usability – Is your content easy to read and easy to navigate on all devices? Mobile friendliness is absolutely essential.
- Performance – Your web server and the back-end architecture are increasingly important today. Search engines favor websites that load quickly and have a variety of content.
- Social Media – Search engines today are focused on the user experience. Proper design will help you website communicate easily with social platforms and draw new visitors from them.
How often can I get a free report?
You may request a free report up to once per day, or you can purchase an annual subscription. You get a link to real-time reports, as well as monthly benchmark reports by email. This is a great tool for logging your optimization progress.
The 12-month subscription is only $59 per year.
To request a subscription, ask your SEO expert to set it up. All Mediastead hosted websites receive this subscription at no additional charge. Learn about our web design and development services.