Branding or rebranding can be a single or multi-tiered process which is determined during your initial marketing strategy sessions. The Mediastead marketing and creative teams will help you craft a plan best suited for your business. Below are some examples you may choose.
Our creative team will help you:
- Create a logo, wordmark, and social media avatars
- Craft marketing language; including taglines, keywords, and phrases
- Formulate your corporate color palette
- Compose and record your statements of mission, vision, or values
You may choose to create any or all of the following:
- Business cards
- Brochures, door hangers, menus and other paper collateral
- Innovative packaging or shipping materials
- Indoor or outdoor signage
- Promotional products
- Branded apparel
- Trade Show booths
Of course, we can assist with all of your digital marketing needs:
- Website development
- Social media pages and templates for posts
- Digital presentation templates (slide decks)
- Digital advertising
- Photography, videography, and editing
Start building your brand with Mediastead!
Brand Identity and Style Guide
Your company will receive a Brand Identity & Style Guide, a detailed document with concise guidelines for the creation of all marketing collateral.
Each style guide represents one company, division, or product. Some companies may wish to repeat this process to cover multiple divisions or products.
Request your free Mediastead Brand Strategy Session.